Contact Us Today 212-227-8020

Work Visas for Canadian and Mexican Citizens

The North American Free Trade and Agreement (NAFTA) created special work visas for Canadian and Mexican Citizens. In order to qualify you must be a citizen of Canada or Mexico, and you must qualify for one of the positions listed on the Mexican and Canada NAFTA professional worker list. See a list of professional worker list.

Most of the positions require as the minimum of a bachelor's degree to qualify. You will also need a letter from a qualifying employer detailing the position being offered, the purpose of employment, your expected length of stay in the U.S. and your educational qualifications for the position. 

Mexican Citizens must apply for the visa at a U.S. Consulate or Embassy abroad. 

Canadian Citizens can file their applications at certain ports of entry. 

Contact Us Today

John Nicelli & Associates is committed to answering your questions about Immigration law issues in Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, & The Bronx.

We'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.