Contact Us Today 212-227-8020

Parole in Place

Parole in Place is a special program for the spouses, parents and unmarried minor children of U.S. Citizens who are members of the U.S. military, both current and past. 

If you are in the U.S. unlawfully, you may qualify for employment authorization for a period of at least one year which can be renewed in increments of one year.

The family member in the military must be in the military ready reserves or any branch of the armed forces such as the army, navy, marines, air force, national guard, or coast guard.

Once a individual is granted parole in place if qualified they can file for permanent residence and receive their permanent residence.

Contact Us Today

John Nicelli & Associates is committed to answering your questions about Immigration law issues in Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, & The Bronx.

We'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.